- Legal Agreement
- Community Use
- Restrictions on Use of Content
- International Users
- Operation of The Sites
- Disclaimers; No Warranties
- Limitation of Liability
- Proprietary Rights
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act
1. Legal Agreement
The terms and conditions set forth in this document apply to all visitors (“Users” or “you”) to “The Web Sites on lalitaalaalitah.com domain” (“The Sites” or “lalitaalaalitah.com”), and constitute a binding, legal agreement (“Agreement”) between you and “The Owners” of “The Web Sites on lalitaalaalitah.com domain”. We encourage you to print and keep a copy of this Agreement for reference.
Please read the information below carefully. By using “The Sites”, you accept the terms and conditions described below, and you warrant and represent that you have the legal capacity to enter into this Agreement.
These “Sites” are place on the web to facilitate the exchange of information and knowledge in the world. It provides a service to enable “The Owners” to publish, and other people to read, listen and take benefit of digital content in on-line, eBook, Audio, or other electronic or printed formats. Digital content (“Content”) may consist of information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials.
- Old Sanskrit works of Renowned Authors, which were published elsewhere or never published, are edited by “The Owners” for their own study purposes and published here.
- Original works of “The Owners” are also published. They again may constitute of explanations or translations of old texts mentioned above.
- Softwares, as “medhA-3” (Sanskrit Keyboard Layout), developed by “Owners of Corresponding Sites”, are also provided here to make you able to write any language in Devanagari Script and other purposes.
- Photos of Mother (श्रीललितामहात्रिपुरसुन्दरी, श्रीबालात्रिपुरसुन्दरी) and other Deities originally developed by “The Owners” with help of Swami Gopala Giri, Swami Paramananda Giri or alone are made available to be downloaded for worship, etc. by devotees of deities.
- Updates to “The Sites” are provided through RSS Feeds, Fan Page on Facebook, Google Buzz and Twitter, etc.
- “The Owners” may be directly contacted via email-address provided on “The Sites” for any suggestions, solutions regarding study of Sanskrit, Vedanta, etc.
Every Service mentioned above is Free of Charge.
Use of these tools and services generally doesn’t require that you register and become a member of this “The Sites”. Although, to join Third Party Services, as Fan Page, Twitter, etc., you may have to become a member of those Third Party Sites where they are hosted.
The tools and services which include a link to a website outside of “the domain lalitaalaalitah.com” (“Third Party Tools and Services”) are subject to the terms and conditions of such outside website, and “The Sites'” terms and policies do not govern. If you decide to leave this Site and access any such outside website or to use any tools or services from such outside websites, you do so at your own risk and consent.
4. Community Use
As a User, you agree not to use the Site to:
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of others’ privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm minors, or anyone else, in any way;
- Use “spam,” “blast-faxes,” or recorded telephone messages to market or sell Content;
- Interfere with the operation of the Site via the use of viruses, programs or technology designed to disrupt or damage software or hardware;
- Employ a robot, spider or other process or device to harvest e-mail addresses or other User information or to monitor the activity on the Site;
- Impersonate another person or entity or to forge any e-mail communication or message; or
- Transmit or post Content that violates the terms described in the section of this Agreement specifically dedicated to Content.
In addition to complying with all restrictions on conduct and Content, you are responsible for adhering to all local and national laws that pertain to your location, wherever you are.
“The Owners” reserve the right to remove any and all material that he feel is inappropriate or illegal, or offensive, or potentially or actually harmful in any respect, or negatively affects “The Sites'” operations. “The Owners” reserve the right to amend policies from time to time in their sole discretion.
In general, “The Sites” collect information that could be used to identify you, such as your name, e-mail address, etc. which you provide while commenting or posting emails. They are never shared with anyone else. They are never sold to any other man or organization or spammers.
Any information which you provide after clicking a link from Third Party are not governed by “The Site’s'” Policies and “The Owners” are not responsible for practices of those.
6. Restrictions on Use of Materials
If you obtain Content or other materials off of the Site, you agree to the following restrictions with respect to such materials and the information contained therein:
- You may not sell any such materials or otherwise profit from their use or display on any marketplace;
- You may not republish any such material on any other site, or in form of book, CD, etc. ;
- You may quote only parts of Contents published here showing attributes to “The Owners of Corresponding Sites”;
- You will be providing links to Original Content on Corresponding Websites whenever possible instead of hosting them elsewhere;
- You will never edit Content provided here or make alterations to them to show them yours;
- You will not remove or obscure any proprietary rights notices contained in or on such materials.
7. International Users
“The Owners” makes no representation that material on the Site is appropriate to or available at locations outside of the India. If you access this Site from a location outside of the India, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
8. Operation of Site
Technical, maintenance and other issues may make the Site unavailable from time to time. “The Owners” MAKE NO COMMITMENT, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE IN A TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE MANNER, OR THAT THE SITE WILL MEET USERS’ PURPOSES. “The Owners” may in its discretion modify the features, availability, operation and/or look and feel of “The Sites” from time to time without notice to its users.
9. Disclaimers; No Warranties
EVERYTHING ON THE SITES AND EVERYTHING SOLD VIA THE SITES, INCLUDING ALL SOFTWARE, BOOKS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, FORUMS, TOOLS AND CONTENT IS OFFERED BY “The Owners of Corresponding Sites”AND ITS THIRD-PARTY LICENSORS AND CONTENT PROVIDERS ON AN “AS-IS,” “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE PRIOR STATEMENT, “The Owners” DOES NOT VOUCH FOR THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CURRENTNESS OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION SOLD OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE.
REGARDING DOWNLOADS, “The Owners” DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT DOWNLOADING CONTENT OR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL, AND DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT ANY SUCH DOWNLOADING OR USE WILL NOT CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER, DATA, SOFTWARE, FILES OR PERIPHERALS. “The Owners” WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER, DATA, SOFTWARE, FILES, OR PERIPHERALS THAT MAY BE CAUSED BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND DOWNLOADING CONTENT.
10. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL “The Owners” OR ANY OF ITS THIRD-PARTY LICENSORS AND CONTENT PROVIDERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, COVER, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF THE SITE, CONTENT ON OR SOLD THROUGH THE SITE, OR ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED HEREUNDER, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE.
11. Proprietary Rights
Swami Chidghanananda Puri (aka lalitaalaalitah), Swami Neelkanthananda Giri, Brahmachari Gyana Chaitanya, Brahmachari Abhishek Chaitanya and Brahmachari Narayana Chaitanya are “The Owners” of all intellectual property rights, including all copyright, patents, and trademarks, associated with “The Corresponding Sites”, with all rights reserved, exclusive of Content provided by third parties, which is owned by the licensors of such Content. “The Owners” owns the design, format and layout of the Site. “The Owners” authorizes Users of this website to use the Site and to copy materials posted on the Site strictly for their own personal, non-commercial use, provided you maintain all notices of rights that may be contained in such materials. Any and all other uses of the Content or other materials posted on the Site are prohibited. Giving you written permission to make a copy for your own use by “The Owners” in special cases does not mean that you can do anything else with such materials. In other words, your authorization from “The Owners” does not extend to use of the design, format, or layout of this website, which may be further protected under applicable trade dress, trademark, or copyright laws. All copyright, patent, trademark, and other intellectual property-related notices must remain affixed to any materials downloaded from this website. Failure to maintain such notices voids the authorization granted above. In granting this authorization, “The Owners” grant no other right, title, ownership, license, or other property interest in the materials and subject matter posted on the Site, or in any intellectual property rights protecting such materials and subject matter. FOR AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO POST, MAKE AVAILABLE TO OTHERS, OR OTHERWISE DISTRIBUTE IN ANY FORMAT ANY ELECTRONIC MATERIALS DOWNLOADED FROM THE SITE OR ANY DERIVATIVE WORKS OF SUCH MATERIALS.
This Agreement is binding. It cannot be changed, except as provided in the Amendments section below, unless both parties agree to a change and that change is set out in a written document signed by both parties.
No rights provided by this Agreement are lost or diminished because of lack of use of such rights.
Every term of this Agreement is intended to be severable. If any term of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, then such term will be deemed amended and interpreted, if possible, in a way that renders it enforceable. If such an interpretation is not possible, then the term will be deemed removed from this Agreement and the rest of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
This Agreement is effective until terminated. “The Owners” may terminate or suspend this Agreement immediately for any reason and without prior notice to you. You may effectively terminate this Agreement by ceasing to use the Site. All provisions of this Agreement relating to disclaimers, limitations of liability, and proprietary rights shall survive termination.
“The Owners” may change the terms in this Agreement from time to time. When the terms are changed, “The Owners” will make a posting on the Site regarding the change. You agree to review the terms of this Agreement from time to time. If you do not agree to be bound by any future changes, you should discontinue your use of the Site. If you use the Site after “The Owners” has posted a change to these terms on the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by that change.
15. Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you believe that any material contained in this Site infringes your copyright, you should notify “The Owners” of your copyright infringement claim with sufficient proofs of that.
“The Owners” will process notices of alleged infringement which he receives and will take appropriate action as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable intellectual property laws. The DMCA requires that notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to this Site’s Designated Agent who is:
Email: [email protected]