Here I present medhA keyboard layout for Mac OS.
This follows the same scheme which we are following on other platforms. So, if you are shifting to Apple computers, it will make you feel at home.
It is still being developed. So, please wait for more features.
It appears that we might be able to get more benefit from the keyboard layout in Mac OS, as the software allows many combination of keys to get different results.
Here are different images to understand the usage:
- Normal State
- Shift State
- Caps Lock
- Caps Lock + Shift
Here is the keyboard file – Download – medhA-macOSX.1.3. (Link Removed) Download – medhA-macOSX.1.5(Link Removed, Go below for new link.)
How to Install :
Download the file Double Click the downloaded file. Now, you may have the file “medhA-macOSX.1.5.bundle” Copy that file. Press Command + Shift + G Type “~/Library/Keyboard Layouts” in the pop-up. It will open the mentioned folder. Paste the file(“medhA-macOSX.1.5.bundle”) in “~/Library/Keyboard Layouts” folder. Close the window. Go to – System Preferences > Keyboard > Input Sources Search ‘Sanskrit’ Select medhA keyboard. Done.
- Download this file “https://github.com/lalitaalaalitah/medhA-keyboard_layout/releases/download/release_v_0.1/medhA-keyboard_mac_1.5_release_1.dmg“
- Double click the downloaded file.
- The following screen may appear.
- Drag the medhA-macOSx.1.5.bundle to the Keyboard Layout.
- Go to – System Preferences > Keyboard > Input Sources
- Search ‘Sanskrit’
- Select medhA keyboard.